10 Reasons to Book NYC
- Why NYC?
- Resources for Booking Your NYC Meeting
- Large Meeting, Convention & Trade Show Options
1. Booking New York City guarantees record-breaking attendance. It is truly the place to be—the City’s energy, diversity and attractions can’t be matched.
2. As the world’s number one draw for business and pleasure, attendees have an additional incentive to come early, stay late, bring their spouses and get business done.
3. NYC is a global transportation hub. The City is easily accessible from anywhere in the world, with competitively priced airfare and many reliable, inexpensive options to get around once you're here that are available 24/7.
4. Hotel development is booming in NYC, with a projected 102,000 total hotel rooms by 2015. And guest rooms can be found at every price point across all five boroughs.
5. From Radio City Music Hall to Ellis Island, the City’s venues are plentiful, beautiful and memorable.
6. You'll never run out of choices in NYC, which is home to 24,000 restaurants and offers one of the most progressive arts and cultural scenes in the world.
7. New York City is one of the greenest large cities in the United States.
8. New York City is among the safest large cities in America.
9. There's a reason why people say this the city that never sleeps. Breakfast meetings, daylong retreats, after-parties and after-after-parties are possible in just one day.
10. NYC & Company provides planners with logistical, promotional and press support that make planning in New York City achievable and successful.